CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Update Page
We will be keeping this page updated regularly with information.
At Thermae Retreat, the health and safety of our guests, employees and the community is always our top priority. While we always promote a safe environment for our guests, it is our main goal and our priority to make our guests experience stress-free and safe.
The following guidelines have been put into place to ensure a healthy and safe breathing environment:
- Please arrive on time! Any late arrivals are not guaranteed their appointment.
- If you have any sign of illness, even mild, we will require you to reschedule.
- No guests will be forced to wear a mask or face covering however, guests are welcome to wear one through the retreat if they wish to do so. Masks are NOT ALLOWED to be worn in the Finnish and Infrared Saunas as that might result in the inability to breathe properly and fainting.
- When possible, please practice social distancing by keeping 6ft apart from other guest and staff members.
- We have provided hand sanitizer through the building for guests to use at their discretion.
Beyond our normal exceptional cleaning practices. Team members will be routinely walking through the building to sanitize and wipe down high touch areas. We will continue to use commercial grade non-toxic cleaning products to ensure a safe and healthy breathing environment. All towels and linens used by guest will be sanitized and washed.
BENEFITS OF SAUNA:
Call Now To Book Your Thermae Retreat Experience!